Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lights, camera, blogging!

Here it is! My first post on my first blog. Be warned, I'm new at this and I'm probably going to break every unwritten rule of blogging in my first few posts. But if you'd just be so kind to stick with me for a while things might get interesting. Still, don't get your hopes up.

What will I be writing about? Film, for the most part. Perhaps some other stuff that I hope will grab your attention but the movies will be my focus. I will write about new films, old films, the good and the bad, even the mediocre. Basically this blog will be yet another drop in the immense ocean of filmblogs, let's hope the currents will take us somewhere nice.

So if you found me already, which would be surprising, than I welcome you warmly. I'm afraid I can't offer you anything to drink because I ran out of money yesterday. Still, if you're lucky you might find some leftover popcorn under the couch. I wouldn't eat it if I were you.

Speaking of popcorn, this blog is called Sweet Popcorn!

1 comment: